Saturday, October 8, 2011

Half-Way-There Celebration

On Thursday I completed my third chemo cycle. This means that after a week off next week, I have three more cycles, and then I'm DONE with chemo. I’m half-way there and we thought this merited a celebration.


We are celebrating with a weekend in Inverness, thanks to Susie and John, and having a fantastic time. We are doing what we always do out here--grilling some oysters (for Chris and Alice anyways), playing Hearts, enjoying some great meals, and getting lots of rest (OK that's just me).




I think Elsa just got the Queen of Spades in the picture below, and Alice is not unhappy about it. Sorry Elsa.



Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful there. I love the photo of Josie (Josie, right?)! Half way there. Definitely a reason to celebrate. See you in two weeks! Lots and lots of love, Christine

    ReplyDelete